Registration No: APMC 37879
- 1995: MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery), Armed Forces Medical College, Pune University, India
- 2002: MD, Armed Forces Medical College, Pune University, India
- 2010: DNB in Endocrinology (2010) from Medwin Hospitals, Hyderabad
He topped the university in MD (Medicine) and received a total of 4 Gold medals during post-graduation.
- Served the Indian Army for over 24 years. Currently a Consultant Endocrinologist at Hyderabad. He also works as Editor – in – Chief of an international medical journal, an editorial board member for 6 other journals, and reviews for many Endocrinology & Medicine journals.
- Has published 210 research papers in peer-reviewed, indexed national and international medical journals and authored 12 chapters in textbooks of Medicine and Endocrinology.
- He was awarded the JS Bajaj Oration from the National Academy of Medical Sciences, Shakuntala Amir Chand and MN Sen Oration Awards from ICMR
- Diabetes Lectureship from API
- Thyroid Star Oration from Indian Thyroid Society
- Dr. AR Seth Gold Medal from Endocrine Society of India,
- Brig SK Mazumdar Memorial Trust Young Scientist Award, Fellowship of Indian Society of Hypertension
- Best Researcher Awards from RSSDI & UPDA.
Writing and reviewing papers pertaining to Endocrinology, Research and supporting innovation, Leveraging his knowledge to cater to the underserved