|Yoga is not merely a form of exercise for the body. It is ancient wisdom – for a healthier, happier, and more peaceful way of living – which ultimately leads to union with the Self.
It is an inherent desire in humans to be happy. The ancient sages, through an inquiry about life, were able to reach a state of consciousness in which the secrets of healthier, happier, and meaningful living were revealed to them.
Though yoga comes from Hinduism, the knowledge of yoga transcends any religion or culture.
Its application is universal!
Benefits of Yoga
- Helps in releasing from the body
- Channelises energy flow
- Improves the flexibility of muscles, range of motions of joints.
- Corrects the posture and alignment of the body
- Regulates the digestive, endocrine, and circulatory systems
- Strengthens and revitalizes the internal organs, leading to a healthy and youthful body
- Helps to lose weight, cure asthma, diabetes, heart problems, and many chronic diseases